Personal Branding Questionnaire
After watching the video, thoughtfully answer the questions below to assist in defining your personal brand. The responses will highlight how you assert your uniqueness.
- How do I describe myself to others, professionally and personally?
- How do I think clients, prospects, and referral sources perceive me? (If you are not sure, ask them).
- What do I want clients, future clients, and referral sources to remember about me?
- Identify the primary service(s) you provide.
- Identify your core values. What is meaningful to you as a lawyer? In the services that you provide?
- Identify your passions. What do you love most about your work? Outside of your avocation?
- Identify your gifts and talents. What do you do better than most people? What skills do people regularly notice in you?
- From your list of talents and qualities, select the top five, the ones you do best and enjoy doing the most.
Draft a statement that weaves the items from your lists into a statement of your area(s) of legal focus.
- Draft a short paragraph highlighting your value proposition and your top five key gifts, integrating your most important values, passions and skills.
What do your answers say about your personal brand? Are you satisfied with where you are now?
If you are serious about leading your business to prosperity, let’s talk so we may show you the path to prosperity. This is what we successfully do, every day, just for lawyers just like you. Click the link below to schedule your free consultation.