Bringing decades of wide-ranging experience to our clients, KLA Marketing Associates proudly collaborates with strategic partners who are experts in their discipline areas to successfully deliver well-crafted solutions to our clients’ most challenging business development needs.
Kimberly Rice, President/Chief Strategist
As President and Chief Strategist of KLA Marketing Associates, Kimberly leads her team to provide strategic marketing advisory services to forward thinking law firms and lawyers seeking to attract new client and business opportunities.
Nationally recognized as one of the top leaders in law firm business development strategy, Kimberly collaborates with lawyers and law firms of all sizes to guide them in building, growing and sustaining a prosperous business and educate them on how to exceed clients’ expectations and increase revenue.
Kimberly is author of recently published “Rainmaker Roadmap: A Step-by-Step Guide to Building a Prosperous Business” (available on Amazon) and is a frequent speaker on a wide array of professional services business growth topics.
Bringing more than 25 years of experience as a professional services marketer, strategist, communications specialist and entrepreneur to bear on behalf of her clients, Kimberly and her team provide practical solutions for law firms’ most challenging business development and growth issues.
In response to clients’ requests, Kimberly founded Women in Law Rainmaker Forum to co-create positive change with women lawyers seeking to jump-start their business development efforts and create the career of their dreams via group learning, peer mentoring and masterminding business challenges.
Prior to stepping out of “corporate” life and into the shoes of a business owner, Kimberly served on and for senior management teams for nearly 20 years with three corporate law firms in the metro Philadelphia area where she designed and led strategic marketing programs.
Professional Associations & Achievements
- Author, Rainmaker Roadmap: A Step-by-Step Guide to Building a Prosperous Business, 2017 (available on Amazon/Kindle)
Voted by New Jersey Law Journal readers among the “Best of 2017” for Law Firm Marketing Agency,
Law Firm Public Relations Agency and Law Firm Business Development Coaching
- Voted by New Jersey Law Journal readers, winner of the “Best of 2016” for Law Firm Marketing Agency
- Voted by New Jersey Law Journal readers, among the “Best of 2016” for Law Firm Public Relations Agency
- Voted by New Jersey Law Journal readers, among the “Best of 2015” for Law Firm Public Relations Agency
- ALM’s Marketing the Law Firm, editor-in-chief
- ALM’s Law Firm Partnership and Benefits, editorial board
- ALM’s Market Services Expert Panel
- Legal Marketing Association (past member, Board of Directors Metro Philadelphia chapter)
- American Bar Association (Law Practice Division; Women Rainmaker Committee)
- New Jersey State Bar Association (Law Office Management and Women in Profession Sections)
- Philadelphia Bar Association (Law Practice Management and Women in Profession Sections)